William Murphy’s

Amenities

William “Boss” Murphy (1831 – 1911) farmer, musician, historian, storyteller was born in Egmont in the parish of Churchtown. A well travelled man he lived through the Great Famine and witnessed the rebuilding of Churchtown from 1822 -1849 including The Market House in 1845 and the first Parish School in 1846.

The large single room, with 1 single bed, spans 16 sqm with a seating area and nice view. This room can accommodate a maximum of 2 adults or 2 adults & 1 child.

  • View
  • TV
  • Desk
  • Ironing Facilities
  • Seating Area
  • Heating
  • Hardwood/Parquet floors
  • Wardrobe/Closet
  • Electric blankets
  • Clothes rack
  • Hairdryer
  • Toilet
  • Bathroom
  • Bath or Shower
  • Towels
  • Linen


William Murphy’s